Your Lisle Emergency Dentist
No two emergencies are alike, but they do all have one thing in common—they never happen at the right time. When you have a dental emergency, you need a dentist who is ready when you need him. Dr. Frank Marchese is the emergency dentist, Lisle, IL, counts on for availability as well as professional and knowledgeable treatment.
When is Emergency Dentistry Necessary?
Basically, any dental problem that requires immediate treatment to save a tooth, stop bleeding that is ongoing or relieve serious pain is a dental emergency. Some of the more common dental emergencies include:
- A knocked out tooth
- A loose tooth
- Teeth that are newly out of alignment
- Chipped or fractured teeth
- A bleeding injury of the lips, cheeks, mouth or tongue
If you are experiencing any of these circumstances, then call Arbor Dental Care immediately at (630) 969-2310. We are open every day, Monday through Friday, and we will do our very best to schedule an appointment for you as soon as possible. With some dental emergencies, seeing a dentist within half-an-hour or less can be the difference between saving and losing a tooth. So, be sure to keep Arbor Dental Care’s phone number and address handy.
Tips to Avoid Dental Emergencies
You can take comfort in knowing that Dr. Marchese and the staff at Arbor Dental Care are here when you have an emergency. However, if you can avoid a dental emergency to begin with, that’s always best. With this in mind, here are some useful tips for preventing dental emergencies:
- Schedule regular dental checkups with Dr. Marchese to ensure that your teeth are healthy and strong.
- Wear a mouth guard during sports activities—games and practices—to help prevent teeth from being chipped, knocked out or broken.
- Don’t chew on ice or other hard objects, which can chip or fracture your teeth.
Contact Dr. Marchese Immediately
For the trusted emergency dentist in Lisle, IL, call Dr. Marchese for your appointment today. Arbor Dental Care serves the Naperville and Downers Grove communities with comprehensive dental care for the entire family.