Your Lisle Dentists are Accepting New Patients
August 12, 2016
Looking for exceptional skill and a welcoming atmosphere in a dental office? Find both with your Lisle dentists at Arbor Dental Care. Family, cosmetic and implant dentistry are cheerfully provided by Dr. Frank Marchese and Dr. Jeanelle Marchese.
Prevention is the Cornerstone
A great smile comes from preventive dental care. At Arbor Dental Care, your dentist asks to see patients every 6 months to keep ahead of gum disease, dental decay, oral cancer and structural problems that can occur even in the healthiest of mouths. Additionally, your dentist in Lisle is readily available to answer urgent questions and to treat dental emergencies such as knocked out teeth, lost restorations and toothache pain.
A new patient at Arbor Dental Care gets superior preventive treatments in the form of exams, cleanings, digital X-rays and oral cancer screenings. The dentists in Lisle are passionate about continuing education. In fact, Dr. Frank Marchese has over 1500 hours in continuing education and is a graduate of the respected Misch International Implant Institute.
Restoration Brings Back Your Health
Sometimes a new patient comes to Arbor Dental Care with an existing problem–dental abscess, a missing tooth, or poorly fitting dentures. The dedicated team handles all these problems and more with an expert and gentle hand.
Restorative services delivered at Arbor Dental Care include:
- Tooth-colored fillings for metal-free cavity repair
- Porcelain crowns, inlays and onlays (partial crowns) to support healthy tooth structure
- Bridgework and dentures to replace missing teeth
- Dental implants for superior tooth replacement that looks and feels like the real thing
- Root canal therapy to heal infection in the inner tooth pulp
- Gum disease therapy for infected and receding gums
Dr. Marchese and his staff also deliver complex full mouth reconstruction. If you are a new patient, the dentist in Lisle will fully evaluate your oral health needs and draw up a treatment plan to address them.
Cosmetic Dentistry Makes You Smile
Would you like your smile to look as good as you feel? Cosmetic dental treatments from Arbor Dental Care help you achieve that goal. If your teeth and gums are basically healthy but exhibit defects that hurt your self-confidence, Dr. Marchese can assist you. A member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Frank Marchese, along with Dr. Jeanelle Marchese, take your aesthetic goals seriously.
After careful examination, including digital X-rays, the dentist offers the cosmetic dentistry patient a care plan which can include:
- Professional teeth whitening, to brighten enamel by several shades of color
- Porcelain veneers, shell-like covers of fine dental porcelain that disguise deep discolorations, hairline cracks, chips and unevenness
- Invisalign clear aligners for mild to moderate tooth alignment issues
- Composite resin bonding to fill gaps, pits and other small defects with a durable and tooth-colored material
As a new patient, you can request a smile makeover analysis tailor-made for your teeth, gums and budget, too.
Would You Like to be Our Patient?
We’d love to have you, especially if you want superior dental treatments in the Lisle area. Contact Arbor Dental Care today for your personal appointment today.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.