September 4, 2015
Thanks to dental implants Lisle, IL residents rely on from Arbor Dental Care, tooth replacement looks and feels better than ever. If you’re in need of comfortable, permanent tooth replacement, call Dr. Frank Marchese, the local expert in implantology to schedule an appointment today.
Dental Implants Done Right by Lisle Dentist Dr. Marchese
As a graduate of the Misch International Implant Institute, and a fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Dr. Marchese is the ideal implant dentists for patients in Lisle, IL. For 30 years, Dr. Marchese has cared for Lisle residents, and helped to restore smiles for optimal oral health and beauty. He and the Arbor Dental Care team believe that patient education is the best resource available in the doctor-patient treatment partnership. That’s why we want every patient to fully understand the implant process before they get started. Here’s how it works:
- Unlike other tooth replacement options, dental implants replace the entire tooth from the root up. That means dental implants can be used to replace one tooth or an entire row of teeth and they assist in retention and restoration of bone and gum tissue.
- If a patient is a good candidate for dental implant tooth replacement, the process starts with the preparation of teeth and gums for the surgical implantation of one or more dental implant posts.
- Before implantation, we’ll need to take x-rays and impressions to create your replacement tooth or teeth.
- After implantation, patients wait several months for their soft tissue to heal, and the dental implant to fuse with their jawbone. This is a process known as osseointegration.
- Once osseointegration has occurred, patients return so Dr. Marchese can attach their custom dental prosthetic. Unlike traditional full and partial dentures, implant supported dental prosthetics are 100% permanent and they look and feel like your natural teeth.
With regular maintenance, patients can count on their implant-supported replacement prosthetic to look and function like the teeth it replaced for the rest of their lives. Best of all, there is minimal impact on patients’ lifestyles as implant-retained replacement teeth can be brush and flossed like natural teeth, and in the case of an implant denture, patients experience little to no loss of chewing abilities compared with traditional dentures.
Are You a Candidate for the Dental Implants Lisle Loves?
Dental implants require a surgical procedure, and are not a good fit for every patient. Luckily, advances in dental implant technologies make it possible for more patients every day to receive implants. Patients who are not ideal candidates include:
- Those suffering from systemic illnesses like diabetes that slow healing time
- Those who are not healthy enough for minor medical procedures
- Those with inadequate jawbone density to support a dental prosthetic (In some cases, Dr. Marchese and the Arbor Dental Care team may be able to utilize bone grafting procedures or other techniques to allow patients with inadequate bone density to receive dental implants.
Call for Dental Implants Lisle Residents Prefer
If you’re interested in finding out more about dental implants Lisle, IL residents prefer, call to schedule your implant dentistry consultation with Dr. Marchese and the Arbor Dental Care Team.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.